Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SPOOKBOOK



I've been a fan of lookbook.nu since I was a freshman in college, possibly even earlier, into a time where I don't even remember existing. Well, today I was casually browsing through the website and gazing upon the amazing street style from people around the world when I came across a contest! The 

SPOOKBOOK x BlackMilk Halloween Costume Contest

This evening I took out all my makeup (which isn't much) and began highlighting and contouring- my new favorite hobby- my face. First, I was going to be a skeleton, because of the one piece, faux leather, skeleton costume I'm obsessed with. Looking at the first two pictures, I am realizing I was definitely not pale enough. I was also trying to sink in my cheeks. Once I had my costume on, I casually asked my boyfriend to take photos of me and we quickly realized this wasn't going to be a one night face-off. I need to create a horror setting.

While I was sitting against the blank white wall, staring at the other blank white wall in front of me, I ran to my closet and changed into my Alice (Alyssa) in Wonderland costume and applied a few freckles with mascara. However, no fantastic pictures emerged and I eventually washed my face and I am now seated with my lap top. Not to worry! American Horror Story is on my DVR-- time to get horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...